Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
How can something this simple be so delicious! Peaches and a bit of honey sweeten the tangy yogurt. Pour it in beautiful little glasses; you can serve it as dessert after an Indian feast or a light picnic on the patio. I switched from traditional mango to peach and used honey in place of sugar; otherwise made as written in Lassi from Indian Home Cooking by Suvir Saran.
- 3 cups plain yogurt (I used whole milk yogurt but you can replace that with your favorite)
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 ripe peaches (I washed them and left the skin on)
- 10 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (I used 4 tablespoons honey)
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and process until frothy and the ice cubes are crushed into small pieces.
- Adjust the sweetness and serve in lovely glasses.