Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made up this one-dish meal to be convenient and to keep the turkey breasts moist and juicy. I really like the flavor too, it tastes like turkey-pot pie just without the fat of the butter crust. I hope you like it!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place turkey breasts in an 8X8 glass baking dish.
- In a small bowl; mix together the soup, shallot, and peas.
- Pour the soup mix over the turkey and spread evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour or until turkey is no longer pink.