1/1 Photo of Sweet Pea Turkey Bake
1 hr 10 mins
I made up this one-dish meal to be convenient and to keep the turkey breasts moist and juicy. I really like the flavor too, it tastes like turkey-pot pie just without the fat of the butter crust. I hope you like it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place turkey breasts in an 8X8 glass baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl; mix together the soup, shallot, and peas.
- 4Pour the soup mix over the turkey and spread evenly.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour or until turkey is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Pea Turkey Bake
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 1548.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 83.8 g