Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and tasty dip!
- 20 ounces frozen peas, rinsed, defrosted and patted dry
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Place peas, onion and garlic in food processor fitted with steel blade.
- Process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and pulse motor until blended.
- Stir in cilantro and season to taste with salt, pepper and.
- hot pepper sauce.
- Scrape into bowl, cover and chill until needed.