Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great vegetarian side dish to compliment any meal and oh so easy to throw together in a pinch using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimentos (optional for color mostly)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain canned vegetables.
- Pour all ingredients into a casserole dish with the exception of the grated cheese.
- Top casserole with the grated cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This dish was a hit...quick, easy and delicious! I microwaved the chopped onion for 1 minute to soften before mixing with the other ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish that had been sprayed with Pam. I covered the dish and cooked it for 15 minutes, then removed cover and cooked for 20 minutes more.