Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yay! No mayo!!! From Real Simple (May 2005)
Make and share this Sweet Pea and Tuna Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups uncooked shell pasta or 4 cups other short pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Combine the pasta, peas, celery, onion, parsley, and tuna together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and gently toss.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.