Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
From Bon Appetit magazine. A quick meal that is special. A great combination of flavors!
Make and share this Sweet Pea and Artichoke Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen artichokes, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1⁄4 cup packed chopped fresh basil leaf
- 2 (15 ounce) containers whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen baby peas, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 4 cups coarsely grated mozzarella cheese (1 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish with oil.
- Mix artichokes, 1/2 cup cream, and basil in medium bowl. Puree remaining 1 cup cream, ricotta, and next 4 ingredients in food processor.
- Spread 1 cup ricotta mixture over bottom of prepared baking dish. Arrange 4 noodles in single layer over ricotta, breaking noodles as needed to cover. Spread half of artichoke mixture over.
- Spread 2 1/2 cups ricotta over artichokes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over. Repeat with 4 noodles, artichoke mixture, 2 1/2 cups ricotta mixture, and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Top with 4 noodles. Spread remaining ricotta mixture over, then sprinkle remaining 2 cups mozzarella over. Tent with foil and seal edges.
- Bake lasagna 30 minutes. Remove foil; continue baking until bubbling at edges and brown, about 25 minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
best lasagna ever!! my brother in law was skeptical about eating this (he's a meat and potatoes man) and he absolutly loved it. i love the no bake noodles, they are super easy and taste the same!