Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a nice change from regular potatoes - try them along side a beef or ham steak.
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 cups peeled grated sweet potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lite olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Beat the egg yolk lightly and add the grated sweet potatoe, flour, nutmeg, salt, pepper& parsley Mix well until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and drop in dollar size spoonfuls of the batter.
- Cook gently until they are brown around the edges apprx 4-6 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on Paper towels.
- Serve hot.