Debi H's Note:
This is a quick and easy salmon recipe for the grill. I found it in the Heart Healthy magazine and it has become our favorite salmon recipe for the grill. You can add more cayenne pepper if you like it spicier - I added 1/4 tsp. and it was great for our tastes and I also used Splenda brown sugar cutting the sugar in half. Putting it here on the 'zaar for safe keeping - I tend to lose recipes that are on bits of paper :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw fish if frozen. Rinse and pat dry.
- 2In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic salt, black pepper, lemon peel and cayenne pepper.
- 3Gently roll fillets in the seasoning to coat.
- 4Grill fish on lightly greased rack over medium coals 8 to 12 minutes or just until fish flakes easily. Turn once halfway through.
- 5If desired, server with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Paprika Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 241.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 65.5 g