Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
A great vegetable and steak kabob marinated in a spicy (Sriracha) orange sauce. From Beef It's What for Dinner.
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 summer squash, cut in 1-inch pieces or 12 baby yellow pattypan squash
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 4 wooden skewers, soaked before using
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade, & sauce
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1 -2 teaspoon sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl, stirring well. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade.
- Place half of remaining marinade and beef in ziplock bag; turn to coat. Place remaining marinade, squash and bell pepper in another food-safe plastic bag. Close bags securely; refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove beef and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade. Alternately thread beef and vegetables evenly onto four 15-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally and brushing kabobs generously with reserved 2 tablespoons marinade.