Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
From Cooking Light.
Top Review by Melvin'sWifey
I made this for my boss, per her request out of the cooking light magazine a few months ago. I left it in the broiler just a touch too long... so I thought... and it looked burnt on the edges. After she tasted it, she said her favorite part was the strong seasoning and the "blackened crust" so it was a great success!
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine brown sugar, chili powder, orange zest, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and coriander in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture over both sides of salmon fillets.
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil for 8 minute or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.