Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Mmmmmmmm. Makes a 1 1/2 lb loaf.
- 9 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 eggs
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 -2 teaspoon orange juice (optional)
- Put ingredients in bread machine according to bread machine manufacturer reccomendations.
- Use sweet or basic/white cycle with medium or white crust.
- Remove from loaf pan and cool on wire rack when done.
- Make glaze: Mix ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over cooled loaf.
Wow...this was truly yummy...good one Sahara...very nice for the holidays. Do use the optional glaze...makes it very festive.