Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living, this is a nice and easy dressing.
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or 2-3 tbls. honey or agave syrup)
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil (I like to use olive oil)
- Whisk together all ingredients except oil.
- Gradually add oil in a slow, stedy stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes or more or until ready to serve. Great over salads and also roasted vegetables, fish, meat, rice, etc.