Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something different and will add a great flavor to any cut of beef. I would double recipe if serving more than 2 if you would like to smother the onions on!
- Heat 1 tblspn oil in nonstick skillet.
- Cook onion with dash of salt, until soft and lightly brown.
- Add broth, barbecue sauce and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over steak and serve.
SPRING PAC 2010: Doubled this sauce and used on burgers and steaks - delicious!! Great flavor!