2 hrs 5 mins
This recipe was found on the net and posted per a recipe request. Original poster is MacKenzie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add onions and saute for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except vinegar and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce to a simmer, simmering for 45 minutes.
- 5Add vinegar and continue to simmer until reduced to 1 cup, around 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Onion Sauce For Subs #2
Serving Size: 1 (1181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g