Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
A clone recipe for that famous sauce from Subway, we not only use it on chicken teriyaki subs, but salads too! Enjoy
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon minned onion (I use Mayan Sweets)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- squeeze lemon juice (about 1/4 Teaspoon)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poppy seed
- Combine all ingredients in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave 1-1/2 minutes, until mixture boils rapidly.
- Cover and cool.
- Whisk well before serving!
This is the worst that I have ever tasted! I would not give this recipe to my worst enemy, let alon a friend. It is not fit for your dog.