Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A sweet addition for the Tapas Party.
- 2 -4 large Spanish onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- 2⁄3 cup black olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In boiling salted water cook onions till tender about 20 minutes, drain and cool.
- Thickly slice the onions and place on a large platter. place olives and pasley over onons.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the onions.
- Serve at room temperature.
What a wonderful addition to a summer meal. I know I will be making this easy dish often this summer. I would take this to a summer BBQ too.
Wonderful! Made this special salad to accompany grilled lamb and it was perfect. Great blend of flavours and textures. Will definitely make often over the summer.
This makes a fantastic tapas. It's so easy to make and the flavor is outstanding. The black olves and parsley add nice color contrast. I cut up my onions before boiling, so the cooking went faster. Thanx for sharing. I'll make this again.