Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Beatrice Ojakangas, The Best Casserole Book Ever
Make and share this Sweet Onion, Rosemary, and Cheese Slather recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°; coat a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, melt the butter and saute the onions and garlic until tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; add in Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, rosemary, and Tabasco sauce.
- Transfer to the casserole dish; bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with crackers.