Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
It's title says it all.... (although it is sweet onions, not sweet pudding... lol)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (3 ounce) packageshredded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 6 medium sweet onions, thinly sliced
- Stir together eggs, cream and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl, blending well.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into egg mixture.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onions.
- Cook, stirring often, 30 to 40 minutes or until caramel colored.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir onions into egg mixture; then spoon into a lighty greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until pudding is set.