Recipe by Rita~
Quick and easy is this flavoreful pie. Great for the afternoon football games or late night movies.
Top Review by Sharon123
I loved all the flavors in this! I used veggie mozzarella cheese, and couldn't help it, sauteed the onions till they started to caramelize. Loved it! Thanks! Made for the Undercover photo challenge.
- 1 prepared pizza crust, prebaked
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb sweet onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place pizza shell on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Layer onions on pizza.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes and peppers.
- Sprinkle with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Bake until onions just begin to brown, about 10-15 minutes.