Yummy!! and easy, wonderful with any meal! from the local newspaper.
Make and share this Sweet Onion Focaccia recipe from Food.com.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch and roll pizza dough to a 12 in circle.
- Place on lightly greased pizza pan, or regular pie plate.
- Allow dough to rise in warm, draft free location 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in medium frypan, heat oil over medium low heat, stir in onion.
- Cook, stirring frequently 15 minutes or until onions are softened and light golden brown.
- Stir in garlic and sugar and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Place onion mixture on top of dough, sprinkle with rosemary and salt, if using.
- Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until dough is puffed and golden brown.