1/2 Photos of Sweet Onion Focaccia
1 hr 15 mins
Yummy!! and easy, wonderful with any meal! from the local newspaper.
My Private Note
loaf fo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, stretch and roll pizza dough to a 12 in circle.
- 2Place on lightly greased pizza pan, or regular pie plate.
- 3Allow dough to rise in warm, draft free location 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile in medium frypan, heat oil over medium low heat, stir in onion.
- 5Cook, stirring frequently 15 minutes or until onions are softened and light golden brown.
- 6Stir in garlic and sugar and cook 5 minutes longer.
- 7Place onion mixture on top of dough, sprinkle with rosemary and salt, if using.
- 8Bake at 400F for 20 minutes or until dough is puffed and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Onion Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: