Better than store bought. Rich and Creamy and full of Onions and Cheese! Delicious!
Make and share this Sweet Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Cook Onions in the microwave a few minutes until they appear clear or translucent.
- Mix all ingredients (except the topping) in a large bowl and add onions.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2 quart Casserole Dish (Buttered or Sprayed with Pam). Add Topping.
- Bake in a 350° Preheated oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- **You can add Crumbled Bacon to this recipe and it's even better!
- Serve with Tostado's or Ruffles Dip Chips.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- (we Love it cold too!).
Perfect. A definite keeper.