- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 vidalia onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup chives, finely chopped
- coarse salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden brown, stirring frequently. (12-15 min.).
- Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine onions, sour cream, cream cheese, vinegar, and chives; season with salt and pepper.
- Chill until slightly thickened, about 1 hour; or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Serve with chips.