Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy and delicious Martha Stewart recipe! (Cooking time = chill time.)
Make and share this Sweet Onion Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until golden brown, stirring frequently. (12-15 min.).
- Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine onions, sour cream, cream cheese, vinegar, and chives; season with salt and pepper.
- Chill until slightly thickened, about 1 hour; or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Serve with chips.