Recipe by children from A to Z
I found this in Better Homes & Gardens. So simple and yet very tasty!
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarsley ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet cook onion in hot butter 5 minute or until tender and lightly browned. Cool.
- In food processor combine cooked onion, sour cream, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Cover; process until nearly smooth.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Stir in basil.
- Cover; chill at least 1 hour.