Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Need an EASY and DELICIOUS appetizer? Your guests will ask for spoons!
- 1⁄3 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf French baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2-cup oven-proof dish. (Use a dish suitable for serving).
- In a small bowl mix together the onion, mayonnaise, cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Scoop into the prepared dish.
- Top with a few more sprinkles of parmesan cheese.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve with the sliced bread.
- This dip is also really good with crudites.