Recipe by Sherrybeth
These are great for a snack or appetizer for a party. Prepare accordingly as the dough has to chill 3 hours before baking.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all 4 ingredients and mix well. The mixture will be very thick.
- Divide the mixture into to batches and roll each batch into a roll.
- Chill for 3 hours then cut rolls into /14 inch slices.
- Place slices on slightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees from 12-15 minutes.