These are great for a snack or appetizer for a party. Prepare accordingly as the dough has to chill 3 hours before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all 4 ingredients and mix well. The mixture will be very thick.
- 2Divide the mixture into to batches and roll each batch into a roll.
- 3Chill for 3 hours then cut rolls into /14 inch slices.
- 4Place slices on slightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees from 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Onion Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 624.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.7 g