Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Something different than a potato dish....very well liked for potluck dish
- 4 large sweet onions
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 10 butter flavored crackers, crushed
- 350 oven 1 qt casserole, greased w/butter.
- Saute onions in butter until tender. Stir in sour cream. Spoon 1/2 into dish; sprinkle with cheese Topw with remaining onions and cracker crumbs.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes -- .
My sister-in-law made this for our family years ago. I love it.