What a wondewrful tasting hamburger to make for a family cookout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For onions, tear a large piece (36x18-inches) of heavy duty foil.
- 2Fold in half to make a double thickness of foil (18x18-inches).
- 3Place onions in the center of the foil.
- 4Combine the melted butter, mustard and honey; drizzle over onions.
- 5Bring up two opposite ends of foil and seal with a double fold.
- 6Then fold the remaining ends to completely enclose the onion mixture.
- 7leaving space for steam to build.
- 8Place packet on an uncovered grill directly over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 10Shape into 6 patties.
- 11Add patties to grill.
- 12Grill patties and onions for 5 minutes.
- 13Turn patties and grill for 8 to 10 minutes more or until no pink remains and the onions are tender.
- 14To serve: lightly toast hamburger buns or rolls on grill.
- 15Top with desired condiments, then add lettuce leaf, tomato slice, burger, grilled onions and top bun.
- 16Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Onion Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 506.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.4 g