Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Favorite Recipes of Our First Ladies, 1971. This was provided by Mrs. Marvin Mandel of Maryland. Here for safe keeping. I adapted this slightly for posting purposes.
- 1 lb egg noodles, medium size
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup golden raisin
- Cook noodles in salted water until tender; drain.
- Put butter in bottom of baking dish.
- Mix noodles with the preserves, marmalade, juice, eggs, sour cream, and raisins.
- Pour into buttered pan and bake at 375 degrees F. for about 1 hour, until well browned.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar when taken from the oven.