Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious side to main dish ie. chicken, meat, or roast
- 16 ounces medium noodles
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted) or 6 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 6 extra large eggs (beaten)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 12 ounces non-dairy coffee creamer (unflavored)
- crumb topping
- 4 tablespoons margarine (softened)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs (unflavored)
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- When done drain noodle and place in a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients in listed order and mix well.
- Pour noodle mixture into a 9 x 13 inches pan ( I use aluminum because it's disposable but you can use any type you like).
- Mix crumb topping and sprinkle it over the noodles.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.