Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A recipe my grandma cut out, so it MUST be good!
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cottage cheese
- 16 ounces applesauce
- 1 cup white raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- nutmeg, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Mix drained noodles with eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, applesauce, raisins, sugar and spices.
- Melt butter in a 9x13" baking dish.
- Add noodle mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer.
I made this dish for the first time for a pot luck and everyone raved about it. I loved it also. Thanks for the recipe