Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Southern Living.
Make and share this Sweet Noodle Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted and divided
- 3 cups frosted flakes, cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Cook pasta by following the package directions; drain and set aside.
- Add cream cheese and next 3 ingredients to the container or a food processor; process until smooth; stir in pineapple.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pasta, 1/4 cup melted butter, and the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cereal, cinnamon, and remaining melted butter; sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45-50 minutes or until set.