Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Great appetizer for the game, company, or potluck.
Make and share this Sweet 'n' Tangy Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, mustard, and Italian seasoning, and shape into 1 inch balls.
- Bake or microwave until cooked, drain, and place meatballs into slow cooker.
- Cover, cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan, cook for 5 minutes, and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.