Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Great appetizer for the game, company, or potluck.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon red-hot cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package brown gravy mix
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, mustard, and Italian seasoning, and shape into 1 inch balls.
- Bake or microwave until cooked, drain, and place meatballs into slow cooker.
- Cover, cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan, cook for 5 minutes, and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.