Sweet "n" Tangy Chicken Salad
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained, reserve juice
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons reserve pineapple juice
- endive, leaves
- fresh apple, slices
- Combine chicken, celery, pineapple, almonds, onion, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients until well mixed; pour over chicken salad. Toss to mix.
- Arrange over lettuce leaves with apple slices(dipped in lemon juice to prevent browning) around salad for color.