Recipe by Sackville
The perfect accompaniment to a cold beer and a good game on TV.
Top Review by I'mPat
Sweet 'n' Spicy I would say - I used a spicy wholegrain mustard but used all other ingredients for 12 wings even though I only cooked up 8 for 3 of us which we thoroughly enjoyed. I put the wings (after cutting off the tips) into a bowl and poured the marinade over the wings and massaged it in and left it for a couple of hours before putting it into the tray (alfoil lined) and drizzled the left over marinade over the wings and baked in a 200C fan forced oven for 25 minutes and turned and then gave a another 10 minutes and they were perfect, lovely and brown and moist and oh so tasty. Thank you Sackville, made for Bargain Basement.
- 12 chicken wings
- 29.58 ml whole grain mustard
- 14.79 ml honey
- 1 large lemon
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 220 C (around 425 F).
- Put the chicken wings in a baking tray.
- Mix the mustard and honey with the juice from the lemon.
- Add the garlic to the mixture along with some pepper and salt.
- Toss the wings in the marinade and roast for 40 minutes.
- By this time they should be a lovely brown.
- Turn the wings and cook for another 10 minutes until nice and dark.
- Serve with lots of napkins!