1/1 Photo of Sweet 'n' Sticky Chicken Wings
The perfect accompaniment to a cold beer and a good game on TV.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220 C (around 425 F).
- 2Put the chicken wings in a baking tray.
- 3Mix the mustard and honey with the juice from the lemon.
- 4Add the garlic to the mixture along with some pepper and salt.
- 5Toss the wings in the marinade and roast for 40 minutes.
- 6By this time they should be a lovely brown.
- 7Turn the wings and cook for another 10 minutes until nice and dark.
- 8Serve with lots of napkins!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet 'n' Sticky Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.3
- Calories from Fat 429
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 386.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 55.2 g