Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
The wonderful aroma while these are cooking will leave you drooling.
- 5 cups barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 6 lbs pork ribs or 6 lbs beef back ribs, cut into 3 rib portions
- Stir together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, honey, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture; refrigerate and reserve for dipping sauce.
- Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour barbecue sauce mixture over ribs. Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or until meat is very tender.
- Uncover; remove ribs. Skim fat from sauce. Serve with reserved sauce.