Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Woman's World 7/18/00
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 lbs country-style pork ribs
- In small pot, combine preserves, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, garlic, and salt; over medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill for direct heat. Brush ribs all over with glaze. Sear ribs over direct heat, 30-60 seconds per side.
- Move to indirect-heat side of grill, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining glaze, until very tender and no longer pink inside, about 15 minutes per side.