Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
A quick as a wink, yet surefire way to impress just about anyone!
Make and share this Sweet 'n' Spicy Pineapple Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- chop the onion and garlic and set aside.
- season the chicken with the Essence seasoning liberally, and place chicken in an open roasting pan with tall sides.
- pour the pineapple juice and pineapple chunks over/inside the chicken.
- throw the onions and garlic into the pan as well (be sure to get some inside the bird too!).
- bake at 350* for about, an hour and 45 minutes, or until the juice runs clear. remember to baste inside and out frequently for amazing juiciness!
Made this (actually roasted 2 hens) for a neighborhood potluck & it was a great success! Emeril got a huge plug & so did you, 'cause I had copies of the recipe on hand! VERY, VERY TASTY & MOIST! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]