- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 20 ounces apricot preserves (1 Jar)
- 8 ounces salad dressing
- In small bowl, blend all ingredients.
- Use as a glaze for chicken, spareribs, kabobs, hamburgers or frankfurters.
- Brush on during the last half of cooking.
This is a great glaze for any type of meat. I spread some on a hotdog and it was really good, however I think it would be best on kabobs, ribs or chicken! I did prepare 1/2 of the recipe as there are only two of us. I have enough left over to use on kabobs or something else, which I am eager to try! I did use mayonnaise, because I like the milder flavor of it. I thought salad dressing/Miracle Whip would overpower the other flavors. If you really are a fan of salad dressing (I am a mayo girl), then I have no doubt the salad dressing version will tingle your taste buds! Quick, easy and very good! Thanks Pamela!