Recipe by shawnajean
This is from the Rachael Ray show. I thought it sounds yummy!
Top Review by jenofmystery
What a wonderful quick and easy barbecue rub for chicken! My entire family loved it, including my six-year-old, who thinks that peanut butter & jelly sandwiches are the PERFECT food! I will be making this again! I served it with grilled corn on the cob, sugar snap peas, some new potatoes and salad. A+++++++
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning, recommended brand Montreal
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- vegetable oil cooking spray or oil, for the grill
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an indoor or outdoor grill to high.
- In a large baggie, combine the grill seasoning, chili powder, paprika and brown sugar. Place the chicken breasts in the baggie and give them a good shimmy shake.
- Spray or oil down your grill then place the chicken on it and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side, until cooked through.