1/2 Photos of Sweet "n" Spicy Drumsticks
From Huey's Cooking Adventures. Times are estimated but to be honest I would be cutting the honey back to about 2 tablespoons from a 1/2 cup due to diabetic reasons but otherwise happy witht he recipe, he posted as a kids like recipe so servings are for 4-6 kids but I would say 3-4 adults Serve just the drumsticks as an appertizer or at a picnic could be good too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Mix together hoisin, soy, honey, ginger and garlic and add the chicken drumsticks and toss well to coat.
- 3Put a sheet of baking paper/parchment onto 1 ot 2 baking trays and place drumsticks on top (in one layer).
- 4Spoon a little sauce over the top of each drumstick/leg and cook in oven for about 20 to 30 minutes until cooked through, turning once.
- 5Heat oil in a wok (or large non stick frying pan) and briefly toss snowpeas until tender.
- 6To serve, mound snowpeas on individual plates and top with chicken, cooking juices and spring onion.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet "n" Spicy Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 179.3 mg
- Sodium 3228.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 53.4 g
- Protein 48.7 g