From Huey's Cooking Adventures. Times are estimated but to be honest I would be cutting the honey back to about 2 tablespoons from a 1/2 cup due to diabetic reasons but otherwise happy witht he recipe, he posted as a kids like recipe so servings are for 4-6 kids but I would say 3-4 adults Serve just the drumsticks as an appertizer or at a picnic could be good too.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together hoisin, soy, honey, ginger and garlic and add the chicken drumsticks and toss well to coat.
- Put a sheet of baking paper/parchment onto 1 ot 2 baking trays and place drumsticks on top (in one layer).
- Spoon a little sauce over the top of each drumstick/leg and cook in oven for about 20 to 30 minutes until cooked through, turning once.
- Heat oil in a wok (or large non stick frying pan) and briefly toss snowpeas until tender.
- To serve, mound snowpeas on individual plates and top with chicken, cooking juices and spring onion.