1/1 Photo of Sweet N Spicy Crock Pot Barbecue
8 hrs 20 mins
Amanda Beth's Note:
I love pork loin in the crock pot. It's just so moist and fall-apart tender. This recipe is too, and the sauce is so good! Don't be thrown off by the long list of ingredients, you'll only need three measuring implements!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless pork loin, approx 2 lbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1Trim most of fat from pork loin, and place in crock pot, fat side up.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- 3Top with onion.
- 4Cook on high for 45-60 minutes.
- 5Switch to low.
- 6Cook on low for about 4 1/2 hours.
- 7Mix all sauce ingredients together.
- 8Separate pork loin into big chunks.
- 9Pour sauce mixture into crock pot, making sure to mix in juices from pork loin.
- 10Cook for one more hour, then shred pork with two forks.
- 11Barbecue can be left simmering for another 2 hours on low, or switched to"keep warm" setting instead.
- 12Serve on buns.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet N Spicy Crock Pot Barbecue
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 850.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless pork loin