Recipe by gailanng
Not too hot for the kids. Note: Can also be "baked" at 350 degrees fahrenheit in a foil-lined baking sheet about 45 minutes.
Top Review by Baby Kato
These were wonderful gailanng. We really enjoyed this dish. The chicken was moist and tender with crispy skin. Lots of flavor. I can't wait to make these on the bbq. I broiled mine. Will make again. Thanks for posting. Made for Aussie swap :)
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 24 chicken wings, first and second joints
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing mix, honey and orange juice together in a ziplock bag for the marinade.
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken on BBQ until done or "broil" approximately 5 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked and glazed.