Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Not too hot for the kids. Note: Can also be "baked" at 350 degrees fahrenheit in a foil-lined baking sheet about 45 minutes.
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 24 chicken wings, first and second joints
- Mix salad dressing mix, honey and orange juice together in a ziplock bag for the marinade.
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Grill chicken on BBQ until done or "broil" approximately 5 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked and glazed.
These were wonderful gailanng. We really enjoyed this dish. The chicken was moist and tender with crispy skin. Lots of flavor. I can't wait to make these on the bbq. I broiled mine. Will make again. Thanks for posting. Made for Aussie swap :)
We enjoyed these during the race today. I made as directed and we all enjoyed them. Made as directed.
Loved these wings!! I made 8 each of wings and drummettes for DS and I for lunch and served with some teriyaki rice. I am not a lover of food that sets my mouth on fire, so this was right up my alley!!! DS loves the hot wings, so not his favorite, but he still enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing Gail!! Made for PRMR!!