Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I fixed this for my daughter and her husband. They both loved it. I have to cut down on the taco seasoning for me and DH. LOL Prep. time is approximate.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- hot cooked rice
- Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag; add taco seasoning and toss to coat.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Serve over rice.
We love this simple sweet and spicy chicken meal. This is great for a quick weeknight dinner.
This is the best! Yummy! I haven't made it in a while, but it is one of my favorites! ;)
Really like the pairing of the spicy with the preserves. Really quick and easy and economical.