Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really fast and delicious meal to make after work. Served with hot cooked rice. To make it low in calories I will use sugar free preserves.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- hot cooked rice
- Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag; add taco seasoning and toss to coat.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil.
- Combine salsa and preserves; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve over rice.