Recipe by sweet daddy apples
Completely custom curry invented by Justin and Christy. We threw in a bit of everything and it turned out awesome! :) Enjoy Ps: CG4JT
curry powder (makes a lot used it all)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 kg stewing beef, chopped 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 butternut squash, chopped 1 . 5 cm cubes
- 30 ml oil
- 375 ml beef stock
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large cooking pot and add in the onion, garlic and ginger, fry 10-15 minutes or until onions are soft and brown.
- Add the beef and tomato and cook until brown.
- Add the curry powder and the chopped green chilies.
- Add beef stock and allow to simmer for 30min or until pumpkin is soft.
- Add in the jam, honey and salt to taste.
- Served with brown rice.