Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A crockpot recipe
- 3 -4 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place the ribs in an ungreased slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the meat is tender. Thicken the sauce if desired.