Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found this recipe and it is a change from the typical barbecue ribs..
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place the ribs in a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the meat is tender. Thicken the sauce if desired.
didn't like the taste